FSG/Kawaii Killaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Free-Stylers Showin' off

HomeHome  ENtrancePageENtrancePage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aion: The Tower of Eternity

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Oof, do you think expansions = raise level cap at all?
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:15 pm

there might be a rise in the cap at some point
i dont think there will be expansions
just updates
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Nerd to answer your question I heard you get better wings when you PvP more. BUT I AM BACK ON S4 and teh Forums sorry for my in-acactivity guyz
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:55 pm

BAD APPULZ!
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:13 am

WTF I ANSWERED UR QUESTION!
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:14 am

NOU!
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:16 am

ZOMG!

/Users/Account/Nerd_Rage/Eternal_Damnation.exe

take that bish dont tell me No and u...i hate that
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:23 am

UNO!
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:22 am

NUUU I DONT KNOW!

Out of rage i'll do this!!!!

free-stylegen.forumotion.com/admin/Users/Account/Nerd_Rage/Memory/delete.exe

RAWR
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:32 pm

401!! 401!!!!eleven!!!!!11
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:41 pm

wtf nerd
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:52 pm

Error: 401: hahahahahah.. no
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:11 pm

XD LOOK AT THE VIDEO! This really seals the deal about Aion! XP ITS GREAT

Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:48 pm

Obama ist gey.
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:39 pm

O_O OH MAH GAWD!

/ban/Nerd_Rage.exe

Nerd...i cannot believe it
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:10 pm

Obama fails because he is just a puppet for Congress to make him take all the blame, he FAILS errr if he wasn't black he would've lost.
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:59 am

Meh nerd ish right if Obama wasn't black he prolly wouldn't haf won...

BUT U GOTTA TELL ME THAT'S AMAZING THEY MADE OBAMA ON AION! Like WOW! we can definately make ourselves, but wif some time though XD. isnt teh character customization AMAZING NERD!
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:14 pm

This game looks like Perfect World but so much better.
Back to top Go down
Lairir
Admin
Admin
Lairir

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:50 pm

Well I think Obama would have still had a chance if he wasn't black I mean just look at how it ended it was a land slide victory for him meaning more then the black community voted for him(I'm saying this because most people I know that were black voted for him because he was black)so that means a good majority of people voted for him because of how he held himself and his political views.Another reason he won was because of McCain pretty much being brought down because he was closely affiliated with Bush.So yeah there goes my piece for the day.
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:12 pm

Yes but america was stupid because his approval rating went from 69% to 42% since January... therefore I dont hate him personally I just hate the way he is handling things.
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:55 pm

Well then Nerd go and become Pres. of the US. its hard we're never going to find a great/perfect president. But in this Obama is probably one of the best candidates we've got he sure is doing a helluva lot better than McCain. But lets not discuss politics

LETS DISCUSS AION AND HOW AMAZING TEH GAME ISH!
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:31 am

cough cough
btw
Yggi found a free Aion private server
it runs on the chinese client with euro mods

XD
beg like a dog
praise teh Yggi
and you too might
be able to play Aion for free
BUWHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:31 am

OMG appulz yggi is enjoying this...

Yggi..
I hereby announce that you are forever the sickest knight of all in the general world of being the Yggimaster and Yggmod of the universe and therefore I announce my life and soul to yggi and so dost apple, we continue to be your loyal slaves through thick and thin and we challenge our own rights when we come to abuse your rights at specific times that I cannot mention..

is this sucky uppy enough..ie? :< pwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:52 pm

ZOMFG EVERYTHING NERD SAID and ur smarter than house and hawt as helll and like SUPAH COOL! and like ur not a Yggmod ur like a YGGMIN OF TEH WORLD! and ofcurze i'll be yggi's slave i already XD!
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:10 am

yggi is a hawt tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aion: The Tower of Eternity
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FSG/Kawaii Killaz :: Misc :: Games-
Jump to: