FSG/Kawaii Killaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Free-Stylers Showin' off

HomeHome  ENtrancePageENtrancePage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aion: The Tower of Eternity

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:07 am

yeah all Beta's are free
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:09 am

is retail game coming out in september or is OP?
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:45 am

Retail is in Sept
OB will be sometime b4 that
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:57 am

Aff OB will be SHORT. I assume you get to keep your characters after OB or clean sweep of all of them?
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:22 pm

im not sure...
but i think you should....
if you don't oh well
if you pre-order you get 48 hours to play before everyone else
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:34 pm

60 Bucks pre-order? @_@ anything special? Special pets or special weapons or wings or clothes?
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Actually Yggi I read somewhere if u pre-order it you get to play on Sept. 1st instead of the 22nd, and Nerd i do believe that the pre-order gives you a little sumthin sumthin!
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:56 pm

http://www.aiononline.com/us/preorder/

there the whole list of stuff for pre-orders
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:08 pm

Aff.. 50 bucks.. i'll just wait until release. I'm not a "OMG EPIC GAME RELEASE I MUST HAVE" kind of person..
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:37 am

Get all the beta keys for the remaining beta events. That seems nice. I think I might head over to gamestop and pre-order the collectors edition if possible, I just came in contact wif 100 dollars Very Happy soo awesome. XD
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:56 pm

eww head-start program EFF TEE ELL!!!!! >Neutral
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:35 am

WTF ZOMG U CAN RESERVE YOUR IGN IN THT GAME! OMFG! I've been wanting a nice name fer a long time nao BUT SOMEBODY KEEPS ON TAKIN IT! And I'm not saying it since I know a lotta pplz would jst TAKE IT! T-T u r all mean. BUT YES! I am SO PRE-ORDERING IT NAO! AND I GOTTA RESERVE IT ON NAS4 TOOO! AWAY!

Edit- Teh Appluz is going to pre-order Aion today MUAHAHAHAHAHAH! I kno it's like 2 months earlier BUT I WANT THT FCKIN GAME!
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:09 pm

o.o but after it comes out they Appulz will quit S4 Sad
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:38 pm

Nuu i wont quit S4 Very Happy i'll forget about it and u and everyone else. I already started wif a certain member Very Happy

NOT!

XD no i'll still play S4 prolly more thann Aion. but yea leavin soon to pre-order the game.
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:06 pm

2 months is a looonnggg wayyyyyy.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:43 pm

YGGI PLAYING AION RIGHT NAO
pwning with my fire spirit mofos!
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:29 am

it haz magic? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:25 am

yggi has teh magics
im updating my gallery right nao
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:06 am

I wanna see Neutral
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:34 pm

ZOMFG AION ISH AMAZING! OMG! I'm level 6 Elyos Warrior T-T hopin to be a gladiator Very Happy then...once i reach lvl 10 I'LL FLY/GLIDE AROUND! i will reach lvl 10 TEW DAY N GET MY WINGS BISH!
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:48 pm

i'll kill you
YOU ELYOS BASTARD!!!
<3 Asmodia!!

https://s731.photobucket.com/albums/ww320/Yggdrasiil/
uploading a yggi vs kast vid right now
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:33 am

whats..a.. kast?
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:47 am

OMG I HATE YOU! DUM DUM DOODAY DADDY WTF IT WONT GET OUT OMG !!!

and how the heck do you open the vid? none of my programs can read it. :< all i get is the music.. OMG I HATE YOU FOR THE MUSIC.

I uploaded to youtube because i cant play it and hopefully youtube can.. dont be mad yggi if you want to post it and not me i'll take it off :<
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:49 am

AHH sorry for third post but i felt this deserved a new post.

Like i said, I hope you dont mind me uploading it, but I couldnt watch it otherwise since i dont have the software to play an .avi i guess?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aion: The Tower of Eternity
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FSG/Kawaii Killaz :: Misc :: Games-
Jump to: