FSG/Kawaii Killaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Free-Stylers Showin' off

HomeHome  ENtrancePageENtrancePage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aion: The Tower of Eternity

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:11 pm

yggi ish a hawt sexxaay treee n i wuld enjoy watchin its sexxay pr0nz XD ahaha i think we sucked up really good so Yggi PWEASE TELL!!!!!

*100th Reply to this Topic* YAY
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:47 pm

buwhahaha you weaklings
XD
very well
Yggi has heard your crys

http://www.aion-extreme.net/

(btw since 1000+ players tried to connect the server crashed and they need to upgrade afore it goes back up)
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:26 pm

umm the server ingame or the website?
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:50 pm

both are down cuz they need donations to upgrade the server
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:24 am

I bet its all a ploy. Just to get more money.
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:29 am

nerd tht ish soo true they want our monay!
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:58 am

Well.. when its released there'll be tons of english servers.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:19 am

my clannie Bunji already played on the server
he said it ran fine
course there was only like 40 ppl on
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:46 pm

XD lol I cant wait till friday when CBT 4 comes out GRRR ITS TEMPTING cause thats the day i get my new lappytop
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:49 pm

but you only get to play for 3 days.. thats kinda faill...
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:14 am

tru n i realized i prolly wont get my lappytop till the 24th which ish gay n i wont be here from the 17th to the 23th T-T not cool...so i cant play i just want the Open Beta to come out already if they're having one

EDIT - They will be having an Open Beta, Character Wipes will occur after all closed beta events before the starting of the Open Beta Event, and then again at the end of the Open Beta and before the release of the actual game. These events are just soo we know wat to do and dont feel ultra noob apparently.
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:05 pm

lol i wanna play open beta just to see if i like it.
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:06 pm

lulz nerd u'll like it...its a fun game idk if ull lurve it but u'll liek it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Appulz.. have you noticed this is a two-way conversation? Yggi has not posted for a while nor Lairir no ANYONE.. people need to forumize more.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:45 pm

RAWR
u dun give me reasons
to post >w<
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:04 pm

lol nerd ish soo true yggi pwease tell him why aion ish sooo amazin
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:06 pm

cuz it has epic sex
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:07 pm

bravo thts whai nerd Very Happy yggi join the chat
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:10 pm

CHAT!?
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:11 pm

yush chat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:59 pm

I lied.
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:33 pm

about what or is this another ridiculous attempt at getting ur posts up bastard ur at 201
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:34 pm

yer at 162.
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:36 pm

wat deh eff it says i'm at 127 nao
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:02 am

Oic.. yggi used geass on you and made you think you had 127.. you ahd 163 yesterday.. she changed it.. then used geass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aion: The Tower of Eternity
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FSG/Kawaii Killaz :: Misc :: Games-
Jump to: