FSG/Kawaii Killaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Free-Stylers Showin' off

HomeHome  ENtrancePageENtrancePage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aion: The Tower of Eternity

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

Aion: The Tower of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:35 pm

fucking kicks ass!!!
Yggi and Kast from SG are currently involved in the CB for the english version of Aion
we love it and here is Yggi's gallery (forgot to take pics in the last CB)
https://s731.photobucket.com/albums/ww320/Yggdrasiil/

i'll post the vids of Yggi vs Kast later (Yggi won all fights)
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:58 pm

is it a good game, i'm thinkin bout getting it y'kno
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:39 pm

its really good you should play
and join our legion of Sky Genesis XD
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:12 pm

its still in the beta testing version right...hmm i'll see if i can get a beta key for it tonite. when it comes out in sep 22 i am definately buying it XD! it looks sooo cool lol.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:51 pm

beta keys are easy to get if you has money
just go to like amazon and preorder it
you'll get a key in about... 2-3 days

or you could try to get one from fileplanet
dunno how that'll work out tho
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:44 pm

T-T damn i have money but i dont gots no cwedit card nu! i gotta wait till september T-T noo fair Yggi's gets to play but teh Appluzter can't. T-T
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Yggi and Kast get to plays XD
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:07 pm

dammit T-T SEPT 22. I AWAIT UR DAY! hopefully my new laptop will not stop to amaze me till then XD... i haven't gotten meh new laptop. BUT AFTER I DO AION IS GOING ON THAT LAPPY TOP! HELLS YEA! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT! I CAN PRE-ORDER IT AND GET IT SEPT. 1 YUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully i can pre-order in store to if its online mah parents won't go for it T-T
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:51 pm

lolol
i can run it at highest qual on my laptop
my Qosmio RULES
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:48 pm

nice Yggi has a hawt laptop XP! i'm soo jealous u get to play Aion...u bastard T-T
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:01 pm

damn right!
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:00 pm

ALSFHASJKFHKASF no one has answered me, is this game PAY TO PLAY or is it BUY AND THEN PLAY (like guild wars?) >Neutral
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:40 pm

teh Yggi should kno...hopefully it's buy then play like Guild Wars if it's Pay to Play i might still pay XD

edit: since NCSoft (produce of Aion) is a part of the Guild Wars team my chances are buy then play. you know it'd be great if it is hopefully they take into account the gaming community under 18 w/out jobs and whose parents hate them playin games XD! like mine lulz. but yeah thats it.

edit again: reading the FAQs which didnt help much but yeah they kinda answered it but aren't still sure.

Quote :
How much will Aion cost?
We anticipate Aion will be similar to our other subscription-based games, featuring a boxed product and associated subscription fees.

basically wat they said XD
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:07 am

yeah cuz i saw you could win a year of Aion then it said equal to $179.89 USD
so its subscription
xP
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:55 am

Fudge...ohh well I hope this game lives up to all its hype and doesn't turn out to be a downer when they fully release it. IS IT LIVING UP TO ALL ITS HYPE YGGI! IS IT! CAN U FLY YET! XP but yeah, Yggi is it similar to WoW or different like gameplay wise n stuff.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:45 am

WoW failed epically
Aion has AWESOME FLYING
pvp in flying is awesome

lvling was fast in the 2nd CB
in the first it was long and hard
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:52 am

So do we know the price? 15 bucks or 5 bucks or 10 dollars? I hope its not above 15. Did NCSoft make city of heroes?
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:56 pm

looking on the site they themselves are not sure either, but yes they did make City Of Hereos.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:05 pm

they won't give us the specifics.... T-T
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:19 pm

specifics for everything T-T i hate it when they do tht. WE FANS WANNA KNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD lulz well we jst gotta wait till September to actually get everythang!
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:31 pm

I like to see you pee on us tonight I like to see you pee on us tonight. OooooOOOOOooooOO...

no really..

This game sounds epic and I'll try it but I still have other games in my sights ( like Continent of the 9th and Blade and Soul) ^^

Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:08 pm

AION COME TEH FCK OUT EARLIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:25 pm

AION BETTER BE FREE THE FIRST MONTH OR FFS.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:10 pm

there will OB too
XD
hope to see you guys in it
CB GOES UP ON THURDAY FUCK YEAH!!!!
i'll take pics like a crazy mofo XD
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:03 am

is OP free? if it is tell ME and I will be hardcore tester. >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity Empty

Back to top Go down

Aion: The Tower of Eternity
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FSG/Kawaii Killaz :: Misc :: Games-
Jump to: