FSG/Kawaii Killaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Free-Stylers Showin' off

HomeHome  ENtrancePageENtrancePage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smash Rifle: Pro's and Con's.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

Smash Rifle: Pro's and Con's. Empty
PostSubject: Smash Rifle: Pro's and Con's.   Smash Rifle: Pro's and Con's. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:49 pm

So I figure'd I'd do this for the guys who don't even know what it's like yet. Anyway the smash rifle is a new gun with the latest patch and it is a gun like any other that shoots green beams with left click and it punts people away with right click.

Smash Rifle: Pro's and Con's. Pic_of10Smash Rifle: Pro's and Con's. Pic_of11

It has the accuracy of a semi rifle without the zoom, and it basically has the damage of a gauss. According to Sonomia's reports a crit can do around 32-34 damage and a regular hit can take about 15-20 damage ( I think that's the results ) The right click punt does about 12 damage and about 20 damage crit (my numbers are most likely off) and if you get a crit the enemy flies farther. The punt has about the speed of a bat but you cant dash and then punt it has a big delay in which you can actually use it. It does have a spread shot but nothing too terrible and it's a good defense weapon
Ex weapon set: Sentry / Rail / Smash Rifle - Wall.
I like it, the stance is cool (besides the random glitch that happens with your shoulders) It has awesome sound affects (much like old nintendo Galatica sound affects) and when it makes contact it sounds like liquid.

Overall this gun is well balanced gun its not overpowered but its a good defensive tool
My rating: 8 / 10 because of the delay of the punt.
Back to top Go down
Talakara

Talakara

PostSubject: Re: Smash Rifle: Pro's and Con's.   Smash Rifle: Pro's and Con's. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:59 pm

12 base damage for both bullets and melee

24 base crit for bullets and melee crit
Roughly 32 crit for back-of-head shots

You cannot break out of left dodge with melee, but you CAN break out of dodge with a melee attack to the right... odd?

(Those might be in the inverse)

It is slightly inaccurate in comparison to Semi rifle. Same spread pattern as Handgun ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Smash Rifle: Pro's and Con's.   Smash Rifle: Pro's and Con's. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:22 am

SO overpowered when 5 people of the other team, or chaser, haveit.
Back to top Go down
Talakara

Talakara

PostSubject: Re: Smash Rifle: Pro's and Con's.   Smash Rifle: Pro's and Con's. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:53 pm

Nerd=Fail wrote:
SO overpowered when 5 people of the other team, or chaser, haveit.

5 people with sentry, hmg, and semi / plasma sword is my definition of overpowered ._.
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Smash Rifle: Pro's and Con's.   Smash Rifle: Pro's and Con's. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:47 pm

it sux when chaser has it thouh D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smash Rifle: Pro's and Con's.   Smash Rifle: Pro's and Con's. Empty

Back to top Go down

Smash Rifle: Pro's and Con's.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FSG/Kawaii Killaz :: S4 League-
Jump to: