FSG/Kawaii Killaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Free-Stylers Showin' off

HomeHome  ENtrancePageENtrancePage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am leaving you :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bilon

Bilon

I am leaving you :( Empty
PostSubject: I am leaving you :(   I am leaving you :( EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:10 pm

The time in which I must say goodbye came. Soon I have the competition of the dance, I must intensively train Smile So far I had a grudge and I could not dance, I had lots of time on my hands for the game Smile now I must leaving s4 and get down to work Wink I payed the account back to my brother Smile (Perhaps I will still come back! Very Happy )

I thank you for everything with all my heart Smile You are wonderful! each of you is representing other abilities in game and above all this way to the truth everyone is equal Wink Show that you are best! I am greeting you <3
for seeing in the future Wink
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving you :(   I am leaving you :( EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:50 pm

FFS Bilon. Gawd.. bai ;-; we shall miss yer polish presence.
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving you :(   I am leaving you :( EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:49 pm

Nuuuuuuuu BILON!!!!! DONT GO!!!!! T-T u made me cry!! nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! well good luck in your dance competition and i hope you do really good. hope u win to! but come back or pop by here for a visit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving you :(   I am leaving you :( Empty

Back to top Go down

I am leaving you :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FSG/Kawaii Killaz :: General Chat-
Jump to: