FSG/Kawaii Killaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Free-Stylers Showin' off

HomeHome  ENtrancePageENtrancePage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

XBOX GAMERTAG / WII AND DS FRIEND CODE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

XBOX GAMERTAG / WII AND DS FRIEND CODE Empty
PostSubject: XBOX GAMERTAG / WII AND DS FRIEND CODE   XBOX GAMERTAG / WII AND DS FRIEND CODE EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:57 pm

Okay well I want friends that I know on xbox live so if you have a 360 with xbox live (silver or gold) please add your Gamertag to this topic

My gamertag: ikezew (i think).

As for the friend codes, i know a lot of you have Super Smash Brothers Brawl and I know a lot of you have Pokemon Pearl/Diamond/Platinum so post your friend codes here, uhm, I'll add my friend codes later because I'm too lazy to go find them. or any other games for that matter

My Friend code for SSBB: (coming soon)

My friend code for Pokemon Pearl: (coming soon) (also note i can get you any pokemon you want because i hax'd my ds)

Edit: I really have no idea what you do for Playstation games to play online, so if you can enlighten me I can add it to title.

Last edited by Nerd_Rage on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lairir
Admin
Admin
Lairir

PostSubject: Re: XBOX GAMERTAG / WII AND DS FRIEND CODE   XBOX GAMERTAG / WII AND DS FRIEND CODE EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:19 am

My gamertag for xbox live is JetFallwind add me whenever.
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: XBOX GAMERTAG / WII AND DS FRIEND CODE   XBOX GAMERTAG / WII AND DS FRIEND CODE EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:54 am

Well when I get my xbox live back up and running I'll be sure to add you. I'm too lazy to do it nao Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XBOX GAMERTAG / WII AND DS FRIEND CODE   XBOX GAMERTAG / WII AND DS FRIEND CODE Empty

Back to top Go down

XBOX GAMERTAG / WII AND DS FRIEND CODE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FSG/Kawaii Killaz :: Misc :: Games-
Jump to: