FSG/Kawaii Killaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Free-Stylers Showin' off

HomeHome  ENtrancePageENtrancePage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello and Goodbye

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
+Rainity+
+Rainity+

Hello and Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Hello and Goodbye   Hello and Goodbye EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:53 pm

First hi guys sorry i was gone for so long, i see FSG is excellent and moving on so quick!!!!!!! tat good xDD.I quit for a while because my dad died..... and i didn't wanna do anything and i was so depressed that i cant play but now i bak good as new^^ i think o.o but when i come bak i feel like i was a bad co-leader before and a bad friend to some of you i Sorry. So i quit FSG, and i heard lusty is your new co leader and i heard great feedback from lair so i have no problem with her being co-leader.We have our up and down but we were able to pull it through^^ .I forever hope that FSG will go on forever and ever and ever and ever.r.r.r.r....!!xDDD. And that is all for my Hello and Goodbye topic cya guys around!!!!!!!^^
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

Hello and Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Goodbye   Hello and Goodbye EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:16 am

Well, you'll be missed Zewo, I hope to see you in S4, and I hope you stop hating me for ruining your gate hop I didnt mean too ;-;
Back to top Go down
SinOfLust
SinOfLust

Hello and Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Goodbye   Hello and Goodbye EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:12 pm

You could at least stay on the forums and talk to me you big stupid head!
Even though you were a jerk to me sometimes, you were still my friend and still are!
And I realized this is a late reply, but still!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello and Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Goodbye   Hello and Goodbye Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello and Goodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FSG/Kawaii Killaz :: General Chat-
Jump to: