FSG/Kawaii Killaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Free-Stylers Showin' off

HomeHome  ENtrancePageENtrancePage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!

Go down 
+6
Lairir
Teh+Appluzorz
Bilon
Talakara
EbilSora
Kartezjusz
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kartezjusz

Kartezjusz

S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! Empty
PostSubject: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:53 am

Hi All
I wanted to publish, second editions S4 League Real Face: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7BUBkBial0 , as this way as for you I promised. I wish nice watching.
I am greeting! xD
Back to top Go down
EbilSora

EbilSora

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:31 am

Nice vid maybe i should get into the next one.. heres some pics

S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! IMG_0092

S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! IMG_0099

recent pics i'll get 1 with my car soon...
Back to top Go down
Talakara

Talakara

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Sorry sorry ^ ^'

Last edited by Talakara on Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bilon

Bilon

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Wow 3 foto xD almost set in S4 btw, you are sweet ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
Kartezjusz

Kartezjusz

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:16 am

Talakara and Ebil tell me where you from?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Talakara

Talakara

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:17 am

I'm -from- Japan, am currently in Maryland, USA ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Kartezjusz

Kartezjusz

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:10 am

So u what Country flag u want?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Talakara

Talakara

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:51 am

Either one, or perhaps both ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:28 pm

I wanna be in this too!!!! PUT ME IN XD

IGN : -LancelotAlbion-

S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! N1422283725_30303631_3524446

S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! N1422283725_30303627_1102376
Back to top Go down
Lairir
Admin
Admin
Lairir

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:20 am

seriously guys there is a topic for putting up pictures of yourselves.....please put them there next time....
Back to top Go down
Talakara

Talakara

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:44 am

Lairir wrote:
seriously guys there is a topic for putting up pictures of yourselves.....please put them there next time....

Did somebody miss point of the thread? Isn't this person collecting these pictures for something in particular? :S
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:43 am

pfft lairir teh appluzter did this so karte could get his pictures for teh 3rd Edition of S$ League Real Face.. duh! XD but yush! if u dont liek it then...idk wat too do...
Back to top Go down
Kartezjusz

Kartezjusz

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:27 pm

btw Talakara
What ist U IGN ?Very Happy

Ok guys...who want to be in 3rd edition just send me on PM - 2 photos of yourself,tell me your IGN and where do u live..thats all ;P
Back to top Go down
Talakara

Talakara

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:50 pm

Kartezjusz wrote:
btw Talakara
What ist U IGN ?Very Happy

Ok guys...who want to be in 3rd edition just send me on PM - 2 photos of yourself,tell me your IGN and where do u live..thats all ;P

Sonomia is my IGN :3
Back to top Go down
Lairir
Admin
Admin
Lairir

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:56 pm

If you were smart apple you would post them in the right topic and just direct kart to the topic, its simple even you can figure that out....
Back to top Go down
Lairir
Admin
Admin
Lairir

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:00 pm

Talakara wrote:
Lairir wrote:

Did somebody miss point of the thread? Isn't this person collecting these pictures for something in particular? :S

The Thread was made to show the edition 2 of S4 faces tala not to get pictures read the title and first sentence....
Back to top Go down
Talakara

Talakara

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:13 pm

Lairir wrote:
Talakara wrote:
Lairir wrote:

The Thread was made to show the edition 2 of S4 faces tala not to get pictures read the title and first sentence....

Well, I read it as he wants to publish a second edition. Him asking about flags and game names and the sort for his video validates me posting my pictures here. I don't know what makes e you so anal about it, but I just about left already just because of it :S
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:55 am

calm down tala. lai ur making to much a big deal bout it. i think we all get the point now okay...we'll post our pics there kk not to hard.
Back to top Go down
EbilSora

EbilSora

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:08 pm

Put the vietnam, china, and american flag cuz its cool
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:27 pm

Uh oh, appulz told Lai lai to calm down o.o Appulz be in twouble.
Back to top Go down
Talakara

Talakara

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:53 pm

iApple wrote:
calm down tala. lai ur making to much a big deal bout it. i think we all get the point now okay...we'll post our pics there kk not to hard.

Sure, but I don't consider this guy important enough to insult people's intellect because they did something logical.

Though I'm eagerly awaiting for such a tongue slip, I would hope it doesn't happen that he'd make such a pious and empty insult in my direction..
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Wooow Sonom.. did'ja wikipedia those words? you will respect your clan leader's wishes and all he wants is this forum to be organized with pics all in one place its not that difficult to just PM the pics to Kart and avoid drama unlike you who probably just started a big mess that will involve tears, insults, and somebody quitting.
Back to top Go down
Talakara

Talakara

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:19 pm

Nerd_Rage wrote:
Wooow Sonom.. did'ja wikipedia those words? you will respect your clan leader's wishes and all he wants is this forum to be organized with pics all in one place its not that difficult to just PM the pics to Kart and avoid drama unlike you who probably just started a big mess that will involve tears, insults, and somebody quitting.

Really... Really? Check the last page, where he just straight out insults somebody. I'm fine with the fact the thread is invalid, but you don't have to flip out as well. Might I point out Wikipedia is a horrible source of information, and an even worse source for.. individual words? Wait, when'd they do individual words? Don't invalidate everything you said with something so stupid, lol. I was done here after my post, your flaming is utterly unnecessary. I felt that the way he addressed apple was inappropriate and insulting, is that a crime?

I am curious though, why does everybody on S4 league think somebody with a half-decent vocabulary is using (Insert reference site here) when they talk? Or they're "Trying to sound smart but r actually dum"

That should be a debate for another day. Nerd Rage, if you have more business with me, please PM it.. Same with anybody else. This isn't the place to do it, I don't want to derail a positive thread (Even though I'm surely not the first one being overly negative here..)
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:39 am

/sigh again with the people confusing rage with criticism. Lairir is just like that, he isn't serious about what he said and Apple knows that and you don't have to go on with it and make it into something bigger. And you're half decent vocabulary is simply your version of anger at people while mine is "OMG YOU FEG GO JUMP OFF CLIFFFFF AND DIIIEEE" and I dont even know why you're angry in the first place, I want this to be public so screw PM's and this thread will be locked by tomorrow when lairir sees the last 3 posts (probably) so it matters not what we say. I'm actually offended that you would insult Lairir when he is your leader, even if its on a game, why join a clan if you wont respect the people in it? Theres no reason to be doing all this, I am just trying to get my posts up and what better way than to make someone else mad in the process? And I didn't even imply that you were stupid, the wikipedia thing was a simple joke that you took horribly the wrong way. Albeit that Lairir was a little harsh but you don't know whats going on in his personal life that might affect his posts on the website. No more of this, I am sorry for my post being so rude, I didn't intend it that way. Please forgive me Sonom.
Back to top Go down
Talakara

Talakara

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:45 pm

Taking the personal out on the public is not a good way of going about things. I like the people here, I really do. People have to earn respect though. I joined because I respected the guy, but his post definitely wasn't said as a joke. Neither was yours, you were just being rude.

I mean, really. I was done, but you came onto it again. Why is that? I suppose that's somehow my fault again, too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!   S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition! Empty

Back to top Go down

S4 League Real Face 2nd Edition!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FSG/Kawaii Killaz :: General Chat-
Jump to: