FSG/Kawaii Killaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Free-Stylers Showin' off

HomeHome  ENtrancePageENtrancePage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's look to the future!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

Let's look to the future!! Empty
PostSubject: Let's look to the future!!   Let's look to the future!! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:57 pm

Yggi is gonna be a video game designer/programmer
i has already started on my first game
you can view my notes at
http://skygenesis.darkbb.com/design-and-development-f19/project-odin-not-official-name-t352.htm#3823

yggi is only 17 too XD i has about 10 years of work before this game might become reality XD

what's your future?
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Let's look to the future!!   Let's look to the future!! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:03 pm

YGGI!!!! I CAN HELP! I'm an amatuer(sp?) game creator, I can make meshes and objects for you, but I can't script. ^^ I've already made a couple games myself (low tech crappy ones) so if you need help just send me a PM or something.
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Let's look to the future!!   Let's look to the future!! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:33 pm

Damn Yggi, I really like the Norse Mythology Setting. It seems like a pretty cool, and very customizable game. Lets hope you have success in making this game, btw when you make it can I get a Beta Key. Lulz, it seems pretty cool and i'd like to beta test it.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Let's look to the future!!   Let's look to the future!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:28 pm

lolz
i'll make sure that my S4 compadres get keys XD
that's.... if i can remember.... XD
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Let's look to the future!!   Let's look to the future!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:56 pm

u bettah! if i dont get it ima cry u dont want tht happening XD
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Let's look to the future!!   Let's look to the future!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:38 pm

....yes...yes i do want that
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Let's look to the future!!   Let's look to the future!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Yggi i wanna help D:< Tell me what to make or send me a pic of what you want to make and I can make it, well that is when you start this project. I use Blender 3D because its the best modeler program freeware. 3Ds Max costs like 1000 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Let's look to the future!!   Let's look to the future!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:00 pm

bet you could torrent it for free
if you want you can do some renders of plate mail armors
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Let's look to the future!!   Let's look to the future!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:13 pm

HEHEH Torrent it? Hahah thats thats.. possible.. o.o..... you didnt read this.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Let's look to the future!!   Let's look to the future!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:17 pm

lmao you fail
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Let's look to the future!!   Let's look to the future!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:39 pm

Do you want it too look prettyful or do you want it to be used? I can spruce the render to look good but it may not be useable in a game engine.

Edit: Also, if you want it useable in the game engine, I'll have to actually make it all around and make so no gaps nor any pixels are out of place so you cant see through the armor. Which may take a LOT more time.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Let's look to the future!!   Let's look to the future!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:16 pm

nahh i just want something presentable
so i can get funding and sponsors
after college im gonna try to get it with NCsoft.... maybe
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Let's look to the future!!   Let's look to the future!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:38 pm

*twitch* Having troubles with finding a good chain texture for the under chainmail shirt but whenever i place a texture on the object it is too stretched.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Let's look to the future!!   Let's look to the future!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:41 pm

lolz i wouldn't know
i don't do 3D design
my major is programming
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Let's look to the future!!   Let's look to the future!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:24 pm

First render of the plate mail, I hope you didnt have HIGH expectations thus far from me, like I said, I am amatuer, 4 years of experience but thats for game engine not really for perfect renders and when i mean game engine i mean block people. Work in progress, It will improve over time.

Let's look to the future!! Plate_11

It also may be a bad view of it, being frontal and most renders are from the side.
The details have not been placed and this is just the mesh. Please dont be mean ;-;
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Let's look to the future!!   Let's look to the future!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:27 pm

lol it looks like something u'd see at an anime convention
its cool but ya know the final must be like epic XD
Back to top Go down
Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Let's look to the future!!   Let's look to the future!! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:44 pm

Well, looking into the future... I think pedo is going to start liking mudkipz. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's look to the future!!   Let's look to the future!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's look to the future!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FSG/Kawaii Killaz :: General Chat-
Jump to: