FSG/Kawaii Killaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Free-Stylers Showin' off

HomeHome  ENtrancePageENtrancePage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prolonged Returned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SinOfLust
SinOfLust

Prolonged Returned Empty
PostSubject: Prolonged Returned   Prolonged Returned EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Yes I've said before but I also thought it would be better to put a thread in this forum since nothing else is in here (Hooray, I popped this forums cherry!!)

Anyways, as it is, I can't order a laptop to be able to get onto S4 unfortunately. I paid off my BestBuy credit card but for some odd reason I have no available credits to use, WTF right? I've yet to get to the bottom of this due to lack of time (Everyone likes to use the public computers). So with my next paycheck I'm not so sure I'll be able to get a laptop since I got bills and food to buy, my friends have been spotting for me until now.

I miss my life on S4 and so much has happened since I've been gone, I'm probably not even pro anymore and my name has porbably long since been forgotten by now by most of people. So I have no other choice but to reply by the FSG forums. Hopefully in about 6-8 weeks I'll be back in action, hopefully. Anything can happen at this point. <3
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

Prolonged Returned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolonged Returned   Prolonged Returned EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:37 pm

LUSTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <3333333333333333 D: i've perfected comet nao ;-;.
Back to top Go down
SinOfLust
SinOfLust

Prolonged Returned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolonged Returned   Prolonged Returned EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:47 pm

I know you did, i always thought you did before you mystically disappeared off the face of the the earth when i got back from my vacation.
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

Prolonged Returned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolonged Returned   Prolonged Returned EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:27 pm

comet s a ot harder now, people KNOW that that is a possible jump now so they block it.
Back to top Go down
SinOfLust
SinOfLust

Prolonged Returned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolonged Returned   Prolonged Returned EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:13 pm

Then do it when you see the best possible time to do it.
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

Prolonged Returned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolonged Returned   Prolonged Returned EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:30 am

Actually I am/was discovering new jumps and I found another one that COULD help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prolonged Returned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolonged Returned   Prolonged Returned Empty

Back to top Go down

Prolonged Returned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FSG/Kawaii Killaz :: Issues and Problems-
Jump to: