S4 Free-Stylers Showin' off

HomeHome  ENtrancePageENtrancePage  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Patch 10 of EUS4!!!!!

Go down 

Is this patch to your satisfactory?
yes
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
no
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
a little
57%
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Lairir
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Patch 10 of EUS4!!!!!   Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:43 pm

Harro there! It’s that time of the month again! Yup, it’s time for the monthly S4 patch! Don't fret, because you won’t be disappointed this time! Pentavision has a lot of things in store for us, S4 Leaguers.

Come on baby, don't fear the reaper~
The long awaited 11 v 1 mode, known as the Chaser Mode hits center stage! For those who don’t know how this new mode works, here’s a description.

In this mode, there are eleven players that fight against one player. This one player (the Chaser) is chosen at random, at the beginning of each match. Sounds pretty unfair, right? But there’s a trick to it! This rather lonely player will be possessed by a virus which will give him enormous boosts in power, defense and speed! Another cool feature is that the rest of the eleven regular players have a .hackish sort of look. Seems like the odds are more even now, right?

The Chaser will have to defeat the remaining players with a three(3) opponent minimum, in a certain amount of time (which ranges from 1 to 2 minutes). If the Chaser beats an opponent, he/she gets 2 points. But if the Chaser defeats the player with the highest score (the Chaser will see a green crosshair on the player), he/she wins 4 points. The round ends earlier if the Chaser manages to beat all of the eleven players!

But what about the other eleven players? They can't just go run away like a bunch of chicken, can they? Well, you can either hide from the chaser, hoping he doesn’t find you OR you can attack the Chaser in hopes of killing him/her and win points!

By running away, you are trying to drain the timer as quick as you can. This could eventually get you a maximum of 15 points, but you can win even more if you use that time in your advantage. Just get out there and strike him/her with all your might! Attacking the Chaser will fill a blue and white gauge located under the clock. Filling the gauge completely will give you two points. Those points will be added to a “rank”, depending on which weapon made the most damage, only available in that specific game. You will be ranked according to how much of those points you have (your overall rank), which will net you more PEN!

According to your performance in that round, you get points. You win 15 points if you survive the whole round. If you die but someone else survives the ferocious attack of the Chaser, you get 5 points. If no one gets out of it alive, no regular player wins any point. Remember, you CAN beat the chaser. If you happen to deliver the final blow, you’ll win a total of 20 points in the end. You can also earn assist points for killing the Chaser.

Time to get down to business, Club Style!
That's right sports fans, the moment we have all been waiting for has finally arrived! We bring you the Club System. This new system will allow players the opportunity to get together and form clans/guilds/clubs, but that's not all. The club system will also provide players will detailed information of ALL of the clubs that are registered in the system. Of course, this also means that the "F4" or "Clan Chat" function will now be available. Now you can have fun playing S4, while chatting with all your club mates. This should definetly bring more friendly competition into our lives!

No club is complete without their very own Emblem. Clubs can now choose from various emblems by using a generic generator. You can also win cool and interesting emblems, similar to the ones up above, by taking part in certain "Mark Battle" events. These emblems are also a tool for advertisement, for when a player scores a touchdown their club emblem will shine over their heads. Pretty neat stuff huh? For now, a club can only have 10 people in it, but according to the EU S4 Staff, they say that won't stay the cap for very long.

So S4 Leaguers...get out there, create teams and show us why your club is number#1!

Improvements to the S4 League client!
Lastly, the S4 League client's netcode has been tweaked and improved, solving many of the issues that plagued previous versions. The exact details on what this update changes are unclear, but we know that it will fix several bugs and exploits that were found in previous versions of the S4 League client. The revamping of the netcode had been mentioned around February in the Korean S4 League's QA section, and it was originally to be released earlier this year, but various delays caused its release to be pushed back until now. Though European S4 League may have a more diverse and widespread range of players than the Korean version, this innovative change to the netcode should provide us with improvement and a positive outcome.

The end of the PEN perm system
With this new patch, we will no longer be able to buy permanent weapons or clothes from the regular PEN shop. Weapons in the shop are now sold for 5, 10, or 30 hour usage increments at cheaper prices than usual. Clothes are now sold for 1, 7, or 30 day durations at cheaper prices. However, permanent weapons and clothes will still be obtainable through the Fumbi Shop. Thankfully, any permanent weapons and clothes that you have previously purchased will stay permanent.

However, there's an upside to it. The prices for the rented items are very cheap! Much cheaper than the usual 5,000 for the same amount of time. Also, the clothes you rent with PEN can give stat boosts to all the weapons you're wearing, not just one! Everything adds a bit of flavor to the mix so give it a try and see how ya' like it!

-copied from s4source-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Patch 10 of EUS4!!!!!   Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:34 am

wewt!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yukishiki

PostSubject: Re: Patch 10 of EUS4!!!!!   Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:12 am

wewt indeed. o_o I was more hoping for arcade, but i guess this is just as great lmfao. RAWRAWR. cat meow. chaser modeee!! RAAAAAAAAAAAWR -chases some poor guy in s4 *cough*Lairir*cough*- xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Patch 10 of EUS4!!!!!   Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:34 pm

Actually Yuki arcade isntall that great, I mean it's gunna be awesome when you can actually play with OTHER people but quite frankly playing alone in korean version is HARD specially when you fight the frikin CS bosses and all you have is a bat (long story).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yukishiki

PostSubject: Re: Patch 10 of EUS4!!!!!   Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:25 pm

Haha, I considered that and all. I actually like it, -cough- sad -cough- because I can just as well switch from team to soloing on most games. [Prefers going at her pace instead Lol.] I imagine I'll be like, DIE CS BOSS DIEEEEEEE, WHY WONT YOU DIE YET RAWR, then I'll be like GRR I GOTTA TRY AGAIN!!!. Haha, if only for that I'd play it. The story might or might not be interesting heh, but I like the idea of other people joining in.

And I'm sugar high atm. ... ...And I'm happy that the s4 sigs auto update. pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Patch 10 of EUS4!!!!!   Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:17 am

lol, well there is no story its more like.. an actual arcade game.. you go for points.. although in 3 rounds (the general level) you can get like 400 PEN and its pretty kew! but you know how many hackers are gunna join @_@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
godsangel

PostSubject: Re: Patch 10 of EUS4!!!!!   Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:07 am

screw chaser mode i want perm pants no update is good w/o 50% off fumbi event.

but the new lag fix looks like it might be satisfactory, no more QQing over people you can't kill right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Patch 10 of EUS4!!!!!   Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:44 pm

the horrible part is that laggers are still laggers, they delay hit, but you can still KILL them but its a lot harder if they have 200+ MS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch 10 of EUS4!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Patch 10 of EUS4!!!!!
Page 1 of 1