FSG/Kawaii Killaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Free-Stylers Showin' off

HomeHome  ENtrancePageENtrancePage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talakara says she will teach me japanese.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

Talakara says she will teach me japanese. Empty
PostSubject: Talakara says she will teach me japanese.   Talakara says she will teach me japanese. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:42 pm

DIDNT YOU TALA? :3 Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Talakara

Talakara

PostSubject: Re: Talakara says she will teach me japanese.   Talakara says she will teach me japanese. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:34 pm

> _ <

I could.. If we both had a LOT of free time..
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Talakara says she will teach me japanese.   Talakara says she will teach me japanese. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:45 pm

>.>.. i do :3
Back to top Go down
Talakara

Talakara

PostSubject: Re: Talakara says she will teach me japanese.   Talakara says she will teach me japanese. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:15 am

But Tala doesn't =<
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Talakara says she will teach me japanese.   Talakara says she will teach me japanese. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:21 pm

I can make it.. /shotgun. You know.. if you need something CLEARED OFF YOUR SCHEDULE.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Talakara says she will teach me japanese.   Talakara says she will teach me japanese. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:51 pm

JUST FCKING PIRATE ROSETTA STONE!!
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Talakara says she will teach me japanese.   Talakara says she will teach me japanese. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:59 am

YGGI I've already done that but its so blunt in teaching.. i cant LEARN to read off it because all the options are in japanese too.. idk what is katakana or what..
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Talakara says she will teach me japanese.   Talakara says she will teach me japanese. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:34 am

Nerd=Fail wrote:
YGGI I've already done that but its so blunt in teaching.. i cant LEARN to read off it because all the options are in japanese too.. idk what is katakana or what..

LOLZ NERD FAILZ!!!! >x3
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Talakara says she will teach me japanese.   Talakara says she will teach me japanese. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:51 am

get My Japanese Tutor for the DS then
its hard but you learn
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Talakara says she will teach me japanese.   Talakara says she will teach me japanese. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:15 pm

I DUN need to speak it, I needs to readdd it and I already know the alphabet of katakana (well mostly)

Mika ish too silly to teach me.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Talakara says she will teach me japanese.   Talakara says she will teach me japanese. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:16 pm

wait.... kana or kanji?
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Talakara says she will teach me japanese.   Talakara says she will teach me japanese. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:10 am

i need to LEARN kanji, I have to learn that B one next.. Byakugan or Bakugan or Metablade or something.
Back to top Go down
Talakara

Talakara

PostSubject: Re: Talakara says she will teach me japanese.   Talakara says she will teach me japanese. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:55 pm

Kanji's hard to teach > _ <

Well.. Not really hard.. A bit tedious, though..! What do you need to know Kanji for?
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Talakara says she will teach me japanese.   Talakara says she will teach me japanese. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:26 am

err.. considering most text of japanese (newspapers/signs/ect) and off some of their websites read in Kanji and the only use of katakana is to be used with foreign-general subject like when referring to a foreign place or whn you're foreign and writing your name.

おたくの怒り is my name is japanese and those characters (well most anyway I think...think..) are in katakana. I dun need that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talakara says she will teach me japanese.   Talakara says she will teach me japanese. Empty

Back to top Go down

Talakara says she will teach me japanese.
Page 1 of 1