FSG/Kawaii Killaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Free-Stylers Showin' off

HomeHome  ENtrancePageENtrancePage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK Empty
PostSubject: I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK   I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Yussh i am back from my cruise to the bahamas. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!! and too my pleasent surprise i got my laptop when i came back and it ROCKS! so yush srry for teh inactivity but i am back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK   I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:01 pm

Yuh yuh everyone has been on vacation or is on vacation so people will be back soon enough!.
Back to top Go down
SinOfLust
SinOfLust

PostSubject: Re: I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK   I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:36 pm

kinda like me!
but actually on that note im not on vacation, just in college but i'm able to get on the intewebz every now and then wehn im on break, swifferz!
Sin Of Lust will be back in action in a few more weeks or so once I get paid again, hopefully around the first. I'm hoping BestBuy does delivery *u*
I miss my S4 family!
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK   I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:43 pm

SCREW COLLEGE, S4 IS MORE IMPORTANT D:!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK   I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK Empty

Back to top Go down

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FSG/Kawaii Killaz :: General Chat-
Jump to: