FSG/Kawaii Killaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Free-Stylers Showin' off

HomeHome  ENtrancePageENtrancePage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

yggi I shall beat you in posts :O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

yggi I shall beat you in posts :O Empty
PostSubject: yggi I shall beat you in posts :O   yggi I shall beat you in posts :O EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:51 am

Afff.. Yggi!!! I will be top poster on this website if it makes me open old topics just to get a post!! BELIEVE IT!! and since you're my only competition atm I SHALL BEAT EVEN YOU, you dinosaur..
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: yggi I shall beat you in posts :O   yggi I shall beat you in posts :O EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:06 pm

*Hax and deletes Nerd's account*
>.>
WHO'S WINNING NAO!?
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: yggi I shall beat you in posts :O   yggi I shall beat you in posts :O EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:06 pm

my total posts is actually over 350......just fyi
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: yggi I shall beat you in posts :O   yggi I shall beat you in posts :O EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:59 pm

LIEZ! skygen doesnt count D:<
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: yggi I shall beat you in posts :O   yggi I shall beat you in posts :O EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:29 am

MUAHAHAHAA I'm entering dis competition AND I ALREADY HAVE 2 MORE FREAKIN POSTS THAN YGGI! Nerd is gonna be hard to catch up to...hmm maybe if I DO THIS!

/stop.Nerd_Rage Post Counter.exe

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA TAKE THT NERD NAO ME N YGGI HAF A CHANCE!

Edit- If that didn't work Yggi can always lower our post counts since he's an admin...HE HAS THAT POWER+ MORE SINCE HE'S A YGGMIN!
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: yggi I shall beat you in posts :O   yggi I shall beat you in posts :O EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:06 pm

Yggmin hast not the will to overpower me.. Yggi will not win :< Appulz will not catch up.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: yggi I shall beat you in posts :O   yggi I shall beat you in posts :O EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:36 pm

/yggihaxaccountdeletion.exe
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: yggi I shall beat you in posts :O   yggi I shall beat you in posts :O EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:30 am

Firewall.exe.. MINE ACTUALLY EXIST.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: yggi I shall beat you in posts :O   yggi I shall beat you in posts :O EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:27 am

/adminpanel/deleteuser
so does mine XD
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: yggi I shall beat you in posts :O   yggi I shall beat you in posts :O EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:05 am

jocolor all hail the yggmin queen queen king king
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: yggi I shall beat you in posts :O   yggi I shall beat you in posts :O EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:00 pm

damn right
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: yggi I shall beat you in posts :O   yggi I shall beat you in posts :O EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:11 pm

NOU!
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: yggi I shall beat you in posts :O   yggi I shall beat you in posts :O EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:00 pm

All Hail the King of Appulz! iApple! Teh Appulzster!
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: yggi I shall beat you in posts :O   yggi I shall beat you in posts :O EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:53 pm

Appulz went afk for 3 days HE CANNOT HOPE TO CATCH UP.
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: yggi I shall beat you in posts :O   yggi I shall beat you in posts :O EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:14 am

Damn soo true right...hmmm
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: yggi I shall beat you in posts :O   yggi I shall beat you in posts :O EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:22 am

gawd in the last 30 minutes i've already gotten 15 posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yggi I shall beat you in posts :O   yggi I shall beat you in posts :O Empty

Back to top Go down

yggi I shall beat you in posts :O
Page 1 of 1