FSG/Kawaii Killaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Free-Stylers Showin' off

HomeHome  ENtrancePageENtrancePage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lairir's Recommanded game part 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lairir
Admin
Admin
Lairir

Lairir's Recommanded game part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Lairir's Recommanded game part 1   Lairir's Recommanded game part 1 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:13 pm

First game I will be recommending is The Legend of Dragoon it is a console role-playing game developed and published by Sony Computer Entertainment for the PlayStation. It was released in Japan on December 2, 1999, in North America on June 11, 2000, and on January 19, 2001 in Europe.

The Legend Of Dragoon is a story of Dart a young man who returns to his hometown after 5 years looking for the dreaded Black Monster which killed his parents and destroyed his birth city Neet. He arrives at his hometown Seles to find it been destroyed by Sandora a rebel faction he sets out on a quest to find rescue her which spins off into a longer journey afterwards.

Legend of dragoon fictures a Addition system which you must land button presses during battle in order to chain combos together,I found that very interesting at the time it came out.At some point during the game you receive the power to transform into legendary beings known as dragoons. It is a very innovative game and the story is top notch in my opinion so this is lairir's recommended

Lairir's Score 5/5
Lairir's Recommanded game part 1 Legendd

Last edited by Lairir on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Lairir's Recommanded game part 1   Lairir's Recommanded game part 1 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:51 pm

^.^ I agree with Lairir, epic game , though I never got far in the game to actually say that, but I did play it and I will download and play it on my PSP. Its epic.
Back to top Go down
Yukishiki

PostSubject: Re: Lairir's Recommanded game part 1   Lairir's Recommanded game part 1 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:15 am

RAWR, wheres part 2? Oh wait, I ate it. ;D
As for Legend of the Dragoon, sorry to say I've never played it because I don't have a *COUGHHH*real*coughhhh* PS. Amazing as I would say. Well, not a real one that works anymore. Maybe I'll resort to something else. lawl. Sounds interesting. But I know what game I liked best, it was Chrono Cross I love you
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Lairir's Recommanded game part 1   Lairir's Recommanded game part 1 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:32 pm

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! CHRONO CROSS, it was the only game I have ever gotten to disc 2 (sadly) but when you're like 7 years old games tend to get boring but then you growu p and realize WTF IS WRONG WITH ME. Chrono Cross <3 that game.. more than FF7 (of course not better than FF8) I was playing FF8 the other day and was thinking "omg the sounds.. they sound so familier" (10 minutes later) CHRONO CROSS muamaumaumaum.. sorry.. excited.. I gotta get that game again too... do you have a PSP Yuki or you can alawys PS emulator for it.. I prefer PSP method.
Back to top Go down
Yukishiki

PostSubject: Re: Lairir's Recommanded game part 1   Lairir's Recommanded game part 1 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:17 pm

Sad to say, I don't own any consoles, except for a GBA XP. Yeah. Let's not mention how sad that is when you look at what year it is already. Lol. And PSP Emu? A WORKING ONE? WHERE?? I have to reget my emu stuff since I reformatted and all, but I never got the PSP or PS2 emus working, ever. Gotta Love Chrono Cross. I never actually finished it really, due to reformat, and how I'm like, WHAT TO DO NOWWW, but I plan on finishing it. I think I was pretty close to done haha.
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Lairir's Recommanded game part 1   Lairir's Recommanded game part 1 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:19 am

PSX emulator could work with that and PSP emulator should work but I never tried and PS2 EMULATOR are frikin retarded unless you have like the ultimate computah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lairir's Recommanded game part 1   Lairir's Recommanded game part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lairir's Recommanded game part 1
Page 1 of 1