FSG/Kawaii Killaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Free-Stylers Showin' off

HomeHome  ENtrancePageENtrancePage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aion: The Tower of Eternity

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:54 am

ZOMFG YGGI ISH TOO HIGH A LVL FOR ME TO TAKE ON!!! T-T i kno I'll hide under my leaf umbrella Very Happy he'll neber find me.

BTW - Yggi i'm thinkin bout makin an Asmodian Assassin so Very Happy

Aahahahah Yggi pwned Kast a giant towering monster. XD thts funny.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:09 pm

lol my glad is still only lvl 10
my SM is lvl 15 almost 16 right now

ummm get VLC media player and Zoom
they play .avi well
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:53 pm

So you dont mind me uploading it? ;-; its my first vid.. LEMME KEEP IT YGGI LEMME KEEP IT D:

Added: Does your armor break off because I swear when you hit him a piece flew off him at about 9 seconds.

Also: PIRATE THE GAME THEN PRIVATE SERVER FTW? lol.. i'm poor so i might do that.
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:02 pm

THE only way to play open beta is to pre-order? lammeee
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:43 pm

yeah keep the vid
no that was my skill effect on him
XD
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:27 am

So do we HAVE to pre-order to play open beta or is it open beta for everyone for free?

Oh and I AM SO BEING A SORCERERERERERER
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:19 am

SpiritMaster is totally better XD

ionno anything about OB yet
but i presume it'll be open to whoever can get in
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Bah, i played WoW and Everquest and Everquest II AND ON ALL OF THEM I WAS THE PET GUY. No, now I am the sorcerer.. are you asmodian, yggi? ohh and can i go to korean version for free or is korean version released yet?
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:47 pm

KR and CH versions are P2P
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:12 pm

again, private server ftw? I'll probably pay but FIRST MONTH BETTER BE FREE. Oh and why is it 60 dollars to pre-order from Amazon.com but its 50 dollars to order from EBgames or Best buy?
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:15 pm

cuz you're looking at the collector's Ed?
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:46 am

Both of them are collectors D:< I think.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:59 pm

collector's isn't available anymore i think
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:37 pm

All you get is a figurine don't you? Oh and people are commenting about the song you chose D:<
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:29 pm

yeah i read that
what a douche

you get a bunch of IG items and such
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:59 pm

i thought if you pre-ordered you get IG items? oh well.. oh and does EVERYONE get wings when you begin or is there a level requirment and do you have to BUY The wings? Oh and are there diff types of wings? thats my whole outlook i jus twant the wings.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:23 pm

wings are regular at lvl 10
different wings? ionno how to get those yet
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:14 pm

Well like on Perfect World you could purchase different wings that look better or you could use REAL cash and from cash shop buy awesome EPIC wings.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:43 pm

yeah i know
i think there are some
i just dont know the details
cuz i've seen diff wings in Aion afore
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:01 pm

Does it drain anything to fly? like mana/energy/magicalprowness whatever its called on that?.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:24 pm

I DONT KNOW
the game hasn't gotten past lvl 20!
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:59 pm

LOL really? Didnt you get like 2 months to play? it must be REALLY hard to level.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:04 am

ALL CB ARE LVL LIMITED
like the last one is lvls 1-20
the first was 1-15
the 2nd was 1-10

im still only lvl 16
we only get like a few days for each CB
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:53 pm

Oic, it makes sense now, do you know what the probable max level will be on release?
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:44 pm

its 50
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aion: The Tower of Eternity
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FSG/Kawaii Killaz :: Misc :: Games-
Jump to: