FSG/Kawaii Killaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Free-Stylers Showin' off

HomeHome  ENtrancePageENtrancePage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aion: The Tower of Eternity

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:21 am

yeah cuz my geass can gives orders over and over and over again XD
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:06 am

YGGI I DEMAND YOU GIVE ME MY POSTS BACK OR ATLEAST CHANGE NERD'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nerd makes sense HAHAA YGGI I BROKE YOUR GEASS!
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:24 am

*geass* suck nerd's dick

Buwhahahhaha
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:07 pm

***zip?****
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:27 pm

oi nerd whuts ur asmodian glad name?
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:20 pm

I dun haz un! D:
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:42 pm

make 1!
i want someone to play with next CB
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:49 pm

@_@ Appulz has one.. and i dont have a CB key.
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:05 am

*Fights it off with Lelouch's Geass stayed their to stay alive* IF I DO IT I'LL DIE!!!!!!!! AND I WON'T! YOUR GEASS HAS NO EFFECT!! Lulz Yggi I'll play with you in the next beta test, I'll make a new Asmodian Glad on Siel(Your server I believe?) since IT WAS ME and NOT NERD, who actually GOT AION! Lulz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:07 am

I GOT CONFUSED!!!
i dun like pwaying awone...
T-T
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:18 pm

Nu uh! Princey haz Aion but he got rid of it sooo faiiill.. ._. WHENS OPEN BETA>?
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:34 am

lol yggi its 15 dollars u bought some 1000 dollar Qosimo O_o soo...yeah theyre not allowing charcreation on any server but the two they opened up for the first day...gay and open beta has yet to be announced, if they have an openbeta
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:01 am

lol all of them have open beta.
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:35 pm

lol i know but if they have it this summer, i think it's in september or something, or a week after Closed Betas lool... i'm not sure there are 6 closed betas all laster 3-5 days soo the open beta's prolly like 1-2 weeks hopefully lol.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:49 pm

gahh i always have to work on CB days >.>
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:07 pm

you should let me play when you cant play on those days :3
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:07 pm

you should let me play when you cant play on those days :3
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:25 pm

....btw whoever has the aion account i'll be on much later tonight
so get to lvl 10 at least
and keep trying to add "Yggi"
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:20 pm

LIEZ!
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:13 pm

yeah might not get to play Aion tonight
cuz its downloading the fucking patch at 25KBs/sec
I FUCKING HATE WIRELESS
and my fucking direct connect to my router isn't working
so im fucking pissed

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:11 am

buwhahahaha
i finished
but i got bored
so i'll be on round 10AM-3PM on saturday
remember my IGN is Yggi XD
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:58 am

yggi raged o.o
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:49 am

indeed
Back to top Go down
Nerd=Fail

Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:14 pm

I petition that Yggi changes my name back. People signed my petition:

Etude
Lairir
Pedo
Hammy
Desi
and Mika :3
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasiil
The Yggmin
The Yggmin
Yggdrasiil

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:17 pm

if lairir signed it then make him to it
duhhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aion: The Tower of Eternity
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FSG/Kawaii Killaz :: Misc :: Games-
Jump to: