FSG/Kawaii Killaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Free-Stylers Showin' off

HomeHome  ENtrancePageENtrancePage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FSG/KK practice

Go down 
+2
S4-Protector
Lairir
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lairir
Admin
Admin
Lairir

FSG/KK practice Empty
PostSubject: FSG/KK practice   FSG/KK practice EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:58 am

FSG/KK will for now be held on saturdays from 6pm-8pm est.(Eastern time if dont know how to calculate that for your time figure it out>_>) most people arent going to practices which isnt good we cannot be a awesome clan with people not applying themselves to it me included.
so there ya go!POW!
Back to top Go down
S4-Protector

S4-Protector

FSG/KK practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSG/KK practice   FSG/KK practice EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:48 pm

OKay, I'll try that hour...
Shocked That makes 9pm to 12pm for me
Back to top Go down
Teh+Appluzorz

Teh+Appluzorz

FSG/KK practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSG/KK practice   FSG/KK practice EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:17 am

Today's was lovely lulz!
Back to top Go down
Talakara

Talakara

FSG/KK practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSG/KK practice   FSG/KK practice EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:00 am

Practice is tomorrow at 6 PM est then? That time works out great for me if that's actually the practice time ^ ^'
Back to top Go down
EbilSora

EbilSora

FSG/KK practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSG/KK practice   FSG/KK practice EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:11 am

Sigh i gotta stop going out on weekends but school is happening soo less time on and less time to practice
Back to top Go down
TigerMorph

FSG/KK practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSG/KK practice   FSG/KK practice EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:28 am

Are we still having this? I wouldn't mind having some extra practice once a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FSG/KK practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSG/KK practice   FSG/KK practice Empty

Back to top Go down

FSG/KK practice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FSG/Kawaii Killaz :: S4 League-
Jump to: